Friday, May 29, 2009

blessed

So here I am sitting here on a Friday night watching Miss Madds fast asleep on the a bed of blankets on the living room floor...i know i know...why is she not in her crib. When daddy is out for a while Madds gets to snuggle with mommy and so while I type she is sleeping next to me. My thoughts are WOW I am blessed. This little girl is absolutely perfect, even her imperfections (a funny shaped ear :0 ) are perfect. I can sit for hours starring at her and thinking that God has truely blessed me..
I have a man who may drive me crazy more often than not but he is my rock. I do not think I tell him enough how wonderful he is, but I need to start.
I have a family and group of friends that support me so much and offer so much love and I only hope I can do the same for them.
God also has blessed me with a job. Right now with this economy I am blessed to have a full time job that I love and a part time job that I love even more.

I am just blessed...Thank you Lord for all you have given me..

No comments:

Post a Comment