Monday, May 18, 2009

"D"aycare Day

So Madalyn begins the next chapter of her life tomorrow. She will be starting daycare as I was blessed with being offered a full time job at the hospital. I am terrified and heart broken. I have been lucky enough to spend almost all eight months with my sweet little lady and I know that not many can be home that long BUT I am so sad. I am great at putting on this mask that it is ok but I am scared. The only people that have watched her are my parents and her dad. What if she cries all day.....I won't be there for eight hours. I know that socially and develomentally this is gonna be great for her. In fact, I think this is harder for me than for her. I also know that they won't cuddle her and love her like I do and that they have to share their time and attention with two other babies. Maddie is very used to being the shining star and doesn't do well with sharing center stage. I almost wanna go grab her out of her crib and put her in my bed to snuggle but I know that she loves her crib and we both sleep better when she is in there. ON a lighter note...tomorrow is picture day at the daycare center, and get this they do a class pic...too funny for the babies. Well I am gonna go to sleep for now, have a feeling sleep will not be to restful tonight...til tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I hope your first day at work and leaving Maddie at the Daycare went fairly well!

    ReplyDelete