Sunday, May 17, 2009

Armed Forces Day

So yesterday Maddie and I went with my mother to Armed Forces Day on Devens. Essentially this was done to show Madalyn off to all of moms coworkers but thats okay, she's very easy to boast about. She was a peach as usually, I am totally lucking out in that department....she's not one to really fuss or cry in public. She does, however, become serious Sally...she gets this stone cold stare going and stares you down...it's tooo funny. She is so aware of whats going on...and seeks immediate approval when achieving a new task....for example this morning after waking up I brought her in to see daddy. She insisted on grabbing my fingers and standing up at which point she would smile and start blabbing to the world, she would then fall down and it would start all over again, this continued for a good 45 minute. Honestly, I love the way something so small consumed myself and Kenny for that long period of time..man I love that one.

After Armed Forces day, Maddie spent time with Grandpa because Kenny and I went to see a comedy hypnotist. We went with a large group of friends, none of which got hypnotized. They all thought it was fake except for me. Maybe I am naive or maybe I believe that if somone is able to give up control and completely relax its possible. Any hoo it was a riot. I also was able to confirm the fact that drunk people annoy me. I know I have had my share of days and nights when I have been tipsy but man I have no tolerance for it. I think the eight months of pregnancy and eight months of pumping have changed my views on alochol over consumption. I must have been an annoying drunk girl....so sorry to everyone that ever had to deal with that.

Well, I am off to start my day, teaching aerobics and then attending a christening and bbq. Although right now I am listening to Maddie talk through the monitor and its so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment